Project Architect with Revit
Project Architect with Revit / Central London / Circa £37,000+ / Permanent
SKILLS REQUIRED: Revit, AutoCAD, Technical, Design Residential, Mixed Use, Building Regs
Award winning design & contemporary focused practice who work within mixed use, commercial, residential, mixed use and the leisure sector have a great opportunity for an Project Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working on a on a large housing/residential/mixed use developments projects ideally using Revit. Working from RIBA stage E onward, you will help develop the design and help get the project through planning and eventually to detailed design stages and then through to completion. The architect will need to be a confident user of Revit and AutoCAD with previous development experience in the housing/residential sector essential, as well as being up to speed with all Building regulations. A background in residential projects will be advantageous and proficiency with AutoCAD & Revit is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Ideally with excellent REVIT & AutoCAD skills
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.