This job is no longer available
Senior Design Compliance Manager - New Build Residential – Essex – Permanent - £60-70K
Our client a leading Main contractor in construction, development, refurbishment and maintenance has a position for an experienced Design Compliance Manager to join their business.
You will have a proven track record working on New Build Residential projects as a Design Compliance Manager and ideally come from an architectural/ structural engineering background.
- To manage the design process for traditional and design and build contracts
- To act as the primary contact for the design teams, client and production teams
- To advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction
- To co-ordinate the design information supplied to our clients construction division
- To manage compliance checks against specification and client requirements
- To manage design output to agreed programmes
- To liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control and Planning Departments
- Solid background in either architectural or structural engineering
- Substantial experience of new build residential projects
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2000
- A good working knowledge of NHBC and building regulations
- A good appreciation of building services
- Minimum qualification as an architectural or structural technician
- A good understanding CSH, BREEAM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor who invests in providing excellent benefits and incentives to their staff.
In addition you will also receive Pension, BUPA, Car Allowance/Business Mileage, Life Cover, Death Benefit, 24 Days Annual Leave
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 415 7182 to discuss in more detail or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com