Town Planner - Major Projects
Town Planner - Development Management Major Projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a north London based local authority to take on a leading role with a major residential, school and commercial development. Due to an employee moving on to a new role, this is an opportunity for a quick start in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
Our client prides itself on creating a motivational and dynamic environment that works closely with the private sector and local stakeholders to achieve one of the best completion rates for planning applications in London.
This is a temporary position that is guaranteed to last six months, depending upon performance.
As a successful candidate, you will be required to:
· Manage a major development with a high value residential, commercial and school development. You will be joining the process in the intermediate stages of development.
· Provide information, guidance and advice as required to clients, developers and their agents, members of the public and local organisations.
· Consortium engagement, managing S106 matters and research matters.
As the successful applicant you will have the ability to manage a variety of major applications and enquires.
· You will be professionally qualified (RTPI recognised) or in the advanced stages to working towards qualification.
· You will have development management experience dealing with major applications, preferably within a London local authority.
· You will pride yourself on good customer care skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and have excellent time management skills.
· Competitive hourly rate.
· Excellent potential for contract extension.
· Genuine opportunity for quick career progression with a leading local authority.
If this position is of interest please contact our specialist town planning consultant, Callum Wanliss, on 02072598711. Alternatively, respond to this advert with an updated CV.