This job is no longer available
Purchasing FF&E Coordinator / Chiswick, London / Permanent / £27K – £33K
Skills: Purchase Coordination, Liaison with suppliers, Quotation analysis, Liaison with logistics personnel, Tendering
Our client, a large International Interior Design practice in South West London is seeking a dynamic, switched on Purchasing FF&E Coordinator to responsible for the day to day purchasing.
THE PURCHASING FF&E COORDINATOR ROLE
You will be responsible for the day to day purchasing, from specification to issue of purchase order, for all the required goods and services on a broad range of projects.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to take all forms of interior specifications, comprising packages (such as Accessories, Artwork, Case goods, Drapery..etc) and then manage the purchasing process through tendering, price and delivery negotiation, quotation analysis, identification of potential risks, preparation of purchase requisitions, approval and issue purchase orders, liaison with logistics personnel to obtain competitive freight charges and quickest delivery methods as well as liaison with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining and improving all Supplier discount arrangements
• Continually reviewing the overall ‘value’ offered by existing Suppliers
• Sourcing new Suppliers that are capable and competitive
• The procurement will be project based so in depth awareness of project requirements will be expected.
• Build and develop relationships with key Suppliers
• Flag up defective or unacceptable goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action
• Track Supplier performance and supply feedback
As Purchasing FF&E Coordinator you will be expected to have minimum of 4 years purchasing experience predominantly in the fields of high end Design, and excellent understanding of procurement process.
You need to have strong track record of negotiating, procurement, buying terms and contractual arrangements as well as proven experience in dealing with a global supply base.
You are required to be familiar with export logistics (INCOTERMS, Letters of Credit, Shipping Documentation etc.).
If you are interested in applying for this Creative Support / Purchasing FF&E Coordinator job in London, then please contact Creative Support at Adrem Creative Careers on 0207 562 8282 or email@example.com
Adrem are specialists in Creative Careers.