Senior CAD Tech - Healthcare Specialist
They are looking to expand their Northampton drawing office with a senior CAD Technician. The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- a minimum of five years relevant work experience (UK based)
- a member of CIAT
- relevant skills and related experience
- experience of developing and producing planning and construction packages from concept through to construction detailing and specification documents
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
The following skills are required:
- highly proficient in 2D AutoCAD
- working knowledge of Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite Software (including Photoshop) and In design will be an advantage
- ability to provide detailed drawings for construction
- Knowledge of the DoH documents relating to healthcare facilities would be a distinct advantage
- excellent knowledge of current building regulations and be experienced in producing building details to meet them
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- exceptional presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
This position is office based, however; you might be asked to work at any location in the UK and you could be asked to conduct site surveys.
You should be able to work without direct supervision and a responsible attitude to time management and deadlines is essential. You might be required to work for our M&E team and the ability to adapt to new challenges is important.
The salary will reflect your knowledge and experience and this is a permanent, full time position.
Applications should be made with a CV along with example portfolio (maximum 5mb) and your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org