An Architectural (Revit) Technician is required for an award-winning, multi-discipline practice based in the West Midlands area on a permanent basis.
Focusing primarily on custodial sector buildings as well as commercial, industrial, financial, retail and residential buildings, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of projects from inception through to completion.
Skills & Experience:
* Production of full working drawing packages
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D, Revit 3D and BIM are essential
* Production of 3D models and graphics
* Experience working on complex and large scale projects
* Responsibility of change control and co-ordination with other external drawings
* Production of standard templates and details
* Advising clients on feasibility/practicality of projects
* Attending site visits and negotiating with contractors
Capabilities & Qualifications:
The ideal candidates must:
* Have a minimum of 5yrs experience in Revit 3D
* Have undergone formal Revit Training
* Have working knowledge of IT software and hardware commensurate with Revit Architecture package and future updates
* Have experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
* Be a good team player
* Have good communication skills
Must be eligible to work in the UK and have relevant experience actively using Revit on a project.