Architectural REVIT Technician
Excellent new Opportunity - Architectural REVIT Technician - Worcestershire - £25K - £30K DOE
We are recruiting for award-winning, multi-discipline practice based in Worcestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced REVIT Technician to join their vibrant team.
The role is to support the team who specialise in custodial buildings but also other projects in commercial, industrial, retail and residential sectors.
You will have the opportunity to be the expert in REVIT, BIM technology for the practice. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Production of full working drawing packages
· Good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D, Revit 3D and BIM are essential
· Production of 3D models and graphics
· Experience working on complex and large scale projects
· Responsibility of change control and co-ordination with other external drawings
· Production of standard templates and details
· Advising clients on feasibility/practicality of projects
· Attending site visits and negotiating with contractors
The client is looking to employ as soon as possible and can take on the right candidate now.
You will have ideally worked in a multi-disciplinary practice before, working with a team of other specialist construction professionals to deliver high quality work. You MUST be very knowledgeable with REVIT, ideally having done some formal REVIT training.
Please apply to the position online now.