Project Architect - Residential Schemes
Project Architect - Residential Schemes / Central London / Circa £35,000 - £38,000pa +
SKILLS REQUIRED: - Revit, AutoCAD, Technical, Design Residential, Mixed Use, Building Regs
Award winning design & contemporary focused practice who work within mixed use, commercial, residential, mixed use and the leisure sector have a great opportunity for an Project Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working on a on a large housing/residential/mixed use developments projects ideally using Revit. Working from RIBA stage E onward, you will help develop the design and help get the project through planning and eventually to detailed design stages and then through to completion.
The architect will need to be a confident user of Revit and AutoCAD with previous development experience in the housing/residential sector essential, as well as being up to speed with all Building regulations. A background in residential projects will be advantageous and proficiency with AutoCAD & Revit is preferred.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Job running experience
- Planning & construction phase experience
- Design quality
- Ideally with excellent REVIT & AutoCAD skills
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.