Design Team Leader- Retail
A global Retail Design Consultancy is recruiting for a Design Team Leader, with expertise in retail interiors.
They are a London based organisation with international offices and projects worldwide.
This role would suit someone who has experience of running a team and hold overall responsibility for the output from the team.
You will be setting and controlling design process and take the organisation towards a strategic type of growth.
Key skills and requirements
You must have a strong knowledge of the retail sector, with emphasis on Food and Beverage and/or Fashion Retail.
You must be flexible and willing to travel, and hold a passport that allows you to travel internationally without visa restrictions.
This role would suit someone who:
* Has a proactive planning approach.
* Has experience in managing a team.
* Has proven skills in client interface.
* Has knowledge of fee estimates and rest of the financial aspects of projects.
* Is ambitious and entrepreneurial and willing to contribute to the growth of the company.
* Has a clear understanding of business drivers and profitability.
* Ability to work under intense pressure and time-scales.
Key Personal traits:
* This role would suit someone who has strong leadership and client facing skills.
* This is not a CAD role but a management role; however a good understanding of drawings and technical packages will be useful.
In return you will be remunerated with attractive salary and benefits + bonus packages