This job is no longer available
Technical Advisor / Water Proofing Solutions / Berkshire & Field Based / £28,000 – £38,000 basic + bonus + car + laptop + mobile
Diverse waterproofing solutions company whose products are suitable for use above, below and at ground level have a great opportunity for a Field Sales Technical Advisor to join their team. Joining their in-house consultative team, you will be working within a small team that provides consultation and administration related advice for the sale of waterproofing products and solutions to the design and architecture industry.
Your key areas of responsibility include;
* Consulting with architects or contractors on the product range
* Providing advice on material types, design solutions, technical information and quotations
* Interpretation of architectural drawings & production of technical drawings
* Sending product information and samples to customers
* Consulting and negotiating with suppliers on the relevant products
* Ensuring the database is maintained and up to date
* Following up sales leads and quotes
* Processing orders and liaising with suppliers
* Arranging the delivery of goods to customers
* Project and account administration
To be considered for this exciting role you must hold an architectural, technical or design related degree and have had previous Architectural Assistant or Technician job experience so will have a good understanding of architectural processes and the ability to communicate well with clients and contractors alike. You must also possess sound computer skills in Microsoft Office, coupled with good organisational/general office skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing firm and really develop your skills within architectural and sales.
Basic salary is dependant upon experience with a bonus structure in place. A car and expenses are provided which will cover personal use as well, alongside the usual tools – laptop and mobile provided by the company.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this Architecture position then please send your CV and work examples to email@example.com.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.