CAD Technician - Security
One of the UK's largest, most prestigious multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies - that provide security consulting services - are on the hunt for a CAD Tech. The successful candidate will provide clients with impartial security advice to develop security master plans and strategies.
You will responsible for providing drawings, design & document support to their varied portfolio of projects. A proven experience of CAD Software will be essential (2D & 3D). The ideal candidate will be well versed with the entire publication/document & drawing issue process, however this is not essential as they are willing to embrace those at junior level and train.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good secondary, higher education
• Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Outlook
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as cooperatively with others in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills with an ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and small delivery teams
• Ability to understand the goal of each assignment and its requirements - both conceptually and technically
• Experience in uploading files and documents online
• Experience in scanning and copying documents
• Experience in manual and electronic file management
• In-depth knowledge of the following software: Autodesk AutoCAD
Relevant sector/profession experience not essential, however software profieciency (AutoCAD 2D and 3D) is required.
Please submit your CV along with you salary requirements to email@example.com