Part 2 Assistant - Revit
Part 2 Assistant - Revit | Surrey | Circa £25,000pa + | Permanent
SKILLS REQUIRED: - Revit, Technical, Residential, Mixed Use, Town Planning, Building Regulations.
Enthusiastic Part 2 Assistant is required to join this award-winning international design practice that provide architecture, masterplanning, urban design, interior design and town planning services. This company is ranked as one of the top architectural practices in the United Kingdom who work on projects across the UK and the world. They are seeking Part 2 Assistants to join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with the Project Directors and project teams to develop manage and control the design and construction of a variety of projects covering many business sectors including commercial, residential and mixed use projects.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Ideally with excellent Revit skills. AutoCAD is required
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
- Working knowledge of town planning procedures.
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role.
- Project Co-ordination;
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email@example.com.
Adrem Group > Jobs in Architecture
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.