Assistant Design Manager / Design Co-ordinator – Main Contractor – London
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Assistant Design Manager / Design Co-ordinator with a well-known main contractor. Our client works across a range of sectors including, residential, healthcare, education, regeneration and commercial.
The Assistant Design Manager / Design Co-ordinator will be site based on a mixed use project in East London.
The successful Assistant Design Manager / Co-ordinator will have experience of working with recognised UK main contractors on build projects.
You will need:
- Knowledge of the design process, at commercial design stage with a Main Contractor.
- Good all round technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage consultants scope
- Experience of managing design
- Working knowledge of the Building Regulations
It is desirable that you have:
- Residential experience
- Have a working knowledge of BREEAM and CfSH
- Understanding of fire and acoustic requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful contractor which is continuing to grow. Our client can offer the successful Assistant Design Co-ordinator / Design Manager the opportunity to work on a range of projects along with continued development. A competitive salary and package are available for the successful candidate.
For further information apply with a CV plus details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not visit our website for other current vacancies to find the perfect job for you. www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for latest news and updates www.twitter.com/redfish_sols
More jobs like this
- Construction Management Architect jobs in London (East)
- Construction Management Architectural Assistant jobs in London (East)
- Construction Management Architectural Technician jobs in London (East)
- Construction Management Engineer jobs in London (East)
- Construction Management Design jobs in London (East)