This job is no longer available
Our client is an award-winning studio and a big player in the region, and are looking to strategically increase their staff numbers due to continued growth and project needs. They are looking to hire architects and architectural technologists with as much experience in the residential sector as possible, especially delivering technical drawing packages. They are about to embark on a large-scale housing scheme so will need designers as well as technical specialists. Preference will be given to those with experience on high rise schemes on a Design & Build basis. Commercial/ retail experience would also be useful but not essential.
Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential. NBS Specification writing would also be useful. A strong understanding of current building regulations, CfSH Homes and associated housing guidance (Lifetime homes/ HQI's/ London Design Guide etc.). BREEAM Assessment knowledge would be advantageous.
This is an opportunity to progress to Project Runner level for the right candidate and with further career growth thereafter. The company can offer a range of project types (beyond residential work) stability and a chance to run projects in a supportive and respected environment. Salary would be dependent on experience.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.