This job is no longer available
Architectural Technician - Residential/Housing Experience / Bedfordshire / Circa £25,000
SKILLS: Architectural Technician, AutoCAD, Housing/Residential, Bedfordshire.
Busy consultancy that offer feasibility studies, design services, urban design & masterplanning services for large scale residential/housing and commercial projects are in need of an experienced Architectural Technician to join their company on a permanent basis.
Your experience should include:
- Large scale housing/residential scheme experience
- You will be responsible for projects at various work stages and therefore must have experience of managing RIBA stages A-C, with the ability to produce presentation drawings
- You must be a confident user of autoCAD and have experience of working on large scale, UK housing masterplan projects
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and be able to work independently, as part of a team and work to tight deadlines
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.