Assistant BIM Modeller - Herts
Assistant BIM Modeller is currently required by a leading main contractor to join their BIM team based Hertfordshire. The BIM Modeller will be required to create construction sequenced BIM models of schemes being tendered, with potential for support on contracts. The BIM models created by designers will be enhanced with 4D technology for time eventing, presentation / submission imaging and subsequent construction management. It may be necessary to create models from 2D information as part of your role.
Key tasks of the role:
- Producing construction sequence BIM modeling (SketchUp, Autodesk Revit, etc.) as required by scheduled tender and project deliverables.
- Generating 4D dynamic links between the Planners programme and the BIM models (Autodesk Navisworks).
- Producing presentable outputs for tender submissions, method statements and presentations to clients.
- Attending BIM workgroup meetings.
- Implementing BS and PAS1192 on projects for information management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A construction related qualification; HND equivalent or higher or equivalent on job experience.
- Demonstrated experience in BIM modelling with an awareness of software developments.
- Be both a team players and self-motivated.
- Good time management skills in order to commit to work deadlines.
- Possess excellent IT skills and willingness to explore, learn and use new technology and software.
- Awareness of construction planning and sequence.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and illustratively.
On offer is a competitive basic salary between £20-27,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, pension etc. In addition they offer learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 32250.