Revit Project Architect
Project Architect - Revit / £35-£42k / Central London / Permanent
SKILLS REQUIRED: REVIT, Design, Technical, Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential
Top ranked award-winning international design practice who provide architecture, master planning, urban design & town planning services are seeking Project Architects with excellent REVIT skills to join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with the Project Director and project team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a variety of projects covering many business sectors including commercial, residential and mixed use projects. You will be working on projects across the UK as well as worldwide.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Excellent REVIT skills will be required
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
- Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role
- Project Co-ordination;
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate (REVIT), self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.