Project Architect / Technician / BIM Coordinator / Designer - Education
A design orientated and commercially aware BIM ready studio are on the hunt for a strong team leader - the ideal candidate will have direct experience delivering and implementing BIM on a range of education projects. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate!
A background in architecture is essential as the successful candidate will be ensuring the delivery of the projects through to completion. All candidates that demonstrate the right skills, experience and knowledge will be considered.
Proficiency in Revit is essential as the succesful candidate will be playing an integral role in the implementation & coordination of BIM (Up to level 2) on a variety of exciting education projects in London & Northamptonshire.
Previous experience in the education & residential sector will be a significant advantage as you will be liaising between numerous external Consultants, Contractors, Local Authorities and End Users.
The London-based design orientated practice with a rapidly expanding client base are looking to fill this position ASAP. This role is for a career driven, committed professional! Do not waste any more time, submit your CV and achieve greatness!
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Commercial Manager jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Contracts Manager jobs in North East England
- Heating and Ventilation Planner jobs in North East England