BIM Champion - Innovation Implementation
One of the top architectural organisations in the UK is on the hunt for a BIM Co-ordinator to join either one of its nationwide offices, which includes London, Cardiff and Guildford.
The key function of this role is to optimise and implement BIM based projects and introduce innovative and industry leading strategies. Utilising the use and effectiveness of the application of technology to various projects.
Focusing on the rationalisation of BIM standards and protocols across the practice and actively contributing to the exploration of new BIM techniques of project technology applications will be your main 'bread & butter'. Identification of project technology training needs and develop tailored training to improve efficiencies across the practice and its projects in a hands-on way.
The successful candidate will be a high quality user of BIM based software and an expert user of Revit.
Reporting directly to the company Directors on the implementation & promotion of technology use across the company and its individual projects.
Candidates with an architectural background will have an advantage, however all applicants with the right skills and knowledge will be considered.
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in London (City of)
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in London (City of)
- Heating and Ventilation Project Manager jobs in London (City of)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Technician jobs in London (City of)
- Heating and Ventilation Project Architect jobs in London (City of)