This job is no longer available
SSA are recruiting on behalf of a leading London Main Contractor who is involved in major projects from new build high rise shell & core to cut & carve high end residential schemes.
The company due to expansion is seeking to fill the following role
The Design Manager will have specific responsibility for the Management and coordination of the design elements of various projects. The role will primarily be to review, analyse and report back on various design components typically from envelope through to interiors.
Reporting to the Contracts Director but with the capability to work independently on your own projects you shall..
- Ensure adequate management of all internal and external resources to maximise the success of the project delivery requirements
- To act as the focal point for the companies design management and delivery
- Pre-Construction Director at tender stage to identify/qualify/and quantify the extent of design requirements and offerings.
- To attend bid meeting to discuss/advise on all design related issues included within our bid
- Ensure adequate resource are planned and implemented in line with the tender stage design briefing, thereafter liaison with the site Snr Project Manager to ensure that the design team are aligned to project programmes and design costs..
- Attend all relevant project handover meetings and site-specific design/progress meetings as directed by the Snr Project manager.
- Develop design initiatives to offer value engineering at during both the tender and build stage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading London based Contractor with a substantial workload and portfolio of projects to deliver.
For further information with regard to the above role please contact Mike Lee
Ph:0203 137 5550