Part Qualified Architect
Part Qualified Architect/Architectural Technician with experience/knowledge of the residential sector.
- Work as part of a team in delivering residential schemes from inception through to Planning Determination (as guided by the project designer).
- Work as part of a team in drafting the necessary Planning Drawings (such as House Types and Planning Layouts etc.) and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Respond efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timelines are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Either an Architecture Part 1 qualification or Architectural Technologist with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Very good extensive knowledge of AutoCAD essential.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be preferable.