This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading light in the world of hospitality architecture, is looking to add to their team a very experienced architectural technologist or technical architect (experienced, technical assistants would also be welcome). This person should have good experience working on luxurious, high-end hotels and be accustomed to working on fast-paced projects. This is a multi-award-winning studio, with an excellent staff retention rate - and it's a great chance to join somewhere most people would want to work at. If you can deliver well, there is also a strong chance of the contract becoming permanent.
In addition to strong drafting skills, the role requires a someone who is used to interpreting and working on design. Autocad skills must be high for this. If you are suitable and keen to join the team, please send us your CV and some relevant work samples ASAP.
The practice has an unrivalled track record in the restoration and rebuilding of luxury hotels in London, an enviable reputation for the design of new destinations in Europe and the widest experience of hotel architecture across the entire spectrum of new-build and existing estates.
The practice has specialised exclusively in the design of hotels and resorts for many years, and today has a portfolio of work that covers iconic hotels around the world. On top of this it offers a superb working environment with a very high rate of staff retention.
If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch with your CV straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.