Design Co-Ordinator – East London – Main Contractor - £Competitive plus package
We are urgently seeking an experienced Design Co-ordinator to join a very successful main contractor. The Design Co-ordinator will be site based on a residential project in East London.
The successful Design Co-ordinator will be required to assist the Senior Design Co-ordinator/Design Manager to manage the working drawing process. All information will be fully coordinated in order to deliver the project on time, within budget and to meet the client requirements
The Design Co-ordinator will be joining a contractor with a global reach. In the UK they work across a range of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, development, residential and regeneration.
The successful Design Co-ordinator must have:
- Knowledge of the design process, at delivery design stage with a Main Contractor
- Good all round technical knowledge
- Good client facing skills
- Working knowledge of the Building Regulations
It is desirable that the Design Co-ordinator has:
- Residential experience
- Have a working knowledge of BREEAM and CfSH
- Understanding of fire and acoustic requirements
The successful candidate must have relevant UK experience and reside within commutable distance of East London.
For further information apply with a CV plus details of your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not visit our website for other current vacancies for the perfect job for you. www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for latest news and updates www.twitter.com/redfish_sols
More searches like this
- Architect Construction Management jobs in London (East)
- Architectural Assistant Construction Management jobs in London (East)
- Architectural Technician Construction Management jobs in London (East)
- Engineer Construction Management jobs in London (East)
- Design Construction Management jobs in London (East)