This job is no longer available
CDM Coordinator – London or Essex
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Major UK based property & construction consultancy require a CDM Coordinator to join their Health & Safety team based in either Essex or London.
You will be expected to work with minimum supervision applying the Statutory Regulations including:
- Visiting sites for environmental surveys
- Preparation of Pre Construction Information for tender purposes on a variety of schemes across most sectors
- Collation of information from Contractors, etc
- Preparation of Health & Safety files for clients
- NEBOSH qualification
- Strong IT literacy and ability to use most standard Microsoft packages
- Capable of communicating effectively and confidently with colleagues, other professionals in the industry, and clients
- Capable of working to strict targets and timescales with an ability to set deadlines
You will have appropriate qualification or a qualification in a related construction employment plus previous experience of undertaking the role. The appropriate applicant will be professional and capable of working on their own initiative but aware of when to seek advice from the Head of the Department.