This job is no longer available
Our client is a respected specialist in the science and technology sector, and are looking to hire a senior Project Architect to continue their design and delivery of a complex project being built in the UK. The project itself is progressing well: RIBA Stage E commenced in May with the roofing and envelope packages currently out to tender. The focus of the role now shifts to carrying out the work with the appointed contractor to complete RIBA Stage F1 for the complex elements.
The person would ideally be a Senior Architect, who has is sued to client contact and has completed many projects in the UK, who is a self-starter, can demonstrate a strong design pedigree (through previous practices) and has plenty of experience in detailing, on large facades and building envelopes. Experience of Rhino software would be useful but is not essential - proficiency with autocad is essential.
This is a chance to work with some very well revered names in the S&T sector, at a friendly studio, which treats its staff in a mature way. The project has an ambitious design and will be famous building, so if you are suitable and interested, please get in touch straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.