This job is no longer available
My client is a specialist and sought after Town Planning consultancy that offers a range of services to clients in both the public and private sector. With a firm stance in the market, this is a fantastic opportunity to further your career.
The ideal Associate Town Planner will have:
* At least 7+ years' experience as a Town Planner, ideally within a consultancy
* Experience in producing large scale development proposals, with sound experience in the residential sector beneficial but not essential
* A strong academic background, with good analytical and numerical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Full RTPI membership and ideally chartered, with experience in liaising with clients and sound commercial experience
As an Associate Town Planner you will hold many responsibilities, such as negotiating policy, such as S106 obligations with local authorities whilst taking a lead in planning applications and recommending successful strategies. You will ensure that projects are delivered to a high standard meeting the client's objectives, whilst managing projects and ensuring they are delivered on time and too budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career within a reputable consultancy, and in return for your hard work and expertise a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Commutable locations include: Reading, Newbury, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Wallingford, and Oxford.
Interested? For an initial, non-committal discussion about this vacancy or other opportunities in the engineering sector, please do not hesitate to call Isabel Stephens of Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3923. Alternatively you can email your CV and we'll call you back. Emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org