This job is no longer available
Field Based Technical Advisor - Water Proofing Solutions - Berkshire & Field Based - £28,000 - £38,000 basic + bonus + car + laptop + mobile
Diverse waterproofing solutions company whose products are suitable for use above, below and at ground level have a great opportunity for a Field Sales Technical Advisor to join their team. Joining their in-house consultative team, you will be working within a small team that provides consultation and administration related advice for the sale of waterproofing products and solutions to the design and architecture industry.
Your key areas of responsibility include;
- Consulting with architects or contractors on the product range
- Providing advice on material types, design solutions, technical information and quotations
- Interpretation of architectural drawings & production of technical drawings
- Sending product information and samples to customers
- Consulting and negotiating with suppliers on the relevant products
- Ensuring the database is maintained and up to date
- Following up sales leads and quotes
- Processing orders and liaising with suppliers
- Arranging the delivery of goods to customers
- Project and account administration
- To be considered for this exciting role you must hold an architectural, technical or design related degree and have had previous Architectural Assistant or Technician job experience so will have a good understanding of architectural processes and the ability to communicate well with clients and contractors alike. You must also possess sound computer skills in Microsoft Office, coupled with good organisational/general office skills.