This job is no longer available
Our client, a respected and award-winning company within the construction sector are wanting hire a senior architect who can provide a leading role in design input into Retail Banking and Education projects. Previous, in-depth experience of at least one of these sectors is important (while there may be some flexibility with regards to the type of retail projects worked on, retail banking is strongly preferred). Equally important is to have worked in a similar capacity previously - as this role is to join a very established team with a strong pipeline of work going forward, so will suit someone who can hit the ground running.
- To provide client interface in design related matters
- Manage delivery of statutory applications and approvals
- Management of design resource on specific projects
- Provide design support to HoS for format design in regards to bids and sales collateral
- Work with Format Design leadership team to promote excellence in output quality
- Manage and lead team members to in-house processes and develop the team
Apart from an opportunity to work with some great clients in a very professional environment and strong career CPD, the job offers a good salary and range of company benefits. If you are suitable and interested please get in touch straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.