This job is no longer available
Based near London Bridge STUDIO 4 is an architectural practice with broad experience in the commercial and healthcare sectors. We work extensively with leading charities, public and private healthcare providers and major commercial clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proficiency in Vectorworks (Mac).
- Revit/BIM experience. A good opportunity to provide BIM leadership.
- 3-5 years post Part II/III experience.
- Strong technical ability and understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- Confident communication skills and client liaison ability.
- Experience in healthcare and/or office fit-outs.
Please send your covering letter, CV and project samples (PDF, not bigger than 5MB) to Terri Leahy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your notice period and salary expectations.
This position is a maternity cover with the possibility of extended contract.
For more information about STUDIO 4 please view our website at www.studio4design.co.uk
No agencies please.