This job is no longer available
PA / PR Coordinator / London / Permanent / Up to £42K
Skills: Diary management, press releases, managing the image library, arranging photo shoots.
An international practice with an unrivaled reputation for architecture, interiors, landscapes, products, furniture and specialises in creating the world’s best hospitality is looking for a PA / PR Coordinator to join the practice.
This is a solid PA role with some PR duties involved. As PA to the Principle Director you will be responsible for travel arrangements, screening telephone calls, meeting/ greeting visitors, diary management, liaising with other PAs, corresponds, preparing meeting rooms as well as attending studio meetings fortnightly to ensure awareness of current work goals and projects.
In this role you will also be expected to assist Studio Manager with maintaining the premises to high standards, obtain Studio Manager’s / Finance Director’s approval for any office expenditure and assist with all types of project administration where required by Principal.
Your PR duties will include to:
• Assist with planning and coordinating public relations activities
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key press contacts
• Assist with writing and distributing news releases
• Arrange photo shoots with professional photographers where required
• Manage the image library and as above, Champion the 'Open Asset' image software
• Keep up to date with new initiatives within the Interior Design and boutique hotel industry
• Update press packs, news booklets
• Any other reasonable duties, as required
You will have at least 5 years working experience as PA within architecture/ interior design with good understanding of PR.
To be considered for this role, you need to have well developed interpersonal and communication skills, good written and spoken English, attention to detail and good analytical skills.
You will be highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative, commercially focused with the ability to use interesting and relevant angles for press releases, able to build strong working relationships to ensure effective communication within the practice as well as journalists and third parties.
Adrem are specialists in Creative Support Jobs