This job is no longer available
Street Lighting Operations Manager
What is the purpose of this role?
Responsible for managing operations - Street Lighting - and delivering revenue targets within the contract. Typically responsible for revenue of up to £10m and headcount of 3-10 people.
What makes this role unique?
You will work with Business Directors, Account Directors, Managers and Account Managers to develop annual business objectives, plans and budgets to key account(s).
What will this role involve?
· Deliver revenue within agreed budgets.
· Plan and manage the work schedule for the year.
· Ensure compliance with Health and Safety.
· Ensure teams have a consistent understanding of systems and processes.
· Ensure that all team members operate according to One Amey principles and have a clear understanding of systems and processes.
· Understand, anticipate and deliver client requirements.
· Support and implement a culture of customer centricity.
· Manage supplier relationships (often outsourced/sub contractors).
· Manage direct reports.
· Support and reflect the ‘One Amey’ culture within the business.
What are we looking for?
· Extensive experience in a senior position in Street Lighting project management.
· A minimum HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· Registered Membership of the Institution of Lighting Professionals (M.I.L.P.).
· Demonstrates ability to implement and meet targets within a single contract.
· Supports and contributes to continuous improvement.
· Able to take and be accountable for decisions within a contract, reflecting the ‘One Amey’ level as appropriate.
· Clear understanding of contract and related market dynamics.
· Able to implement and support a customer-centric approach.
· Able to manage, develop and motivate a team.
· Demonstrates developed communication relationship management and influencing skills.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ.
We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be able to join our contributory pension plan, which provides retirement benefits and life assurance cover. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.