This job is no longer available
Our client, a world-leading Design, Construction and Project Management consultancy based in the Middle East are working in a project management capacity on some of the sports stadiums being constructed for the 2022 World Cup. They are wanting to hire an experienced and senior architect who can demonstrate a background as also working as a Design Manager in recent jobs, to be based in Doha, Qatar, to lead the design and day-to-day operations of the design department. Previous experience of working on sports stadiums is essential, and experience of working on the client side of projects would also be very advantageous.
The role offers the chance to influence a flagship project for the forthcoming World Cup, to work with a very strong team in a blue-chip consultancy and environment. If you're suitable and interested, please contact us ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.