This job is no longer available
Architect - Housing/ Residential – London – Permanent - £45K + Package
Our client a leading Main contractor in construction, development, refurbishment and maintenance has a position available for an experienced Architect to join their successful and ever growing business.
You will have a proven track record working on New Build Housing / Residential projects as an Architect and ideally have experience gained using AutoCAD and Revit software.
- A formal qualification in Architecture and/or Membership of a recognised institution
- A proven track record in the delivery of detailed design of affordable and private housing residential schemes up to £25m
- Good team leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic design build environment
- A detailed understanding of current planning and building control regulations
- A good working knowledge of NHBC Regulations, CSH and BREEAM, Life time homes etc.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT applications
- This is the perfect opportunity for a talented architect to join a friendly, creative and passionate team
- To manage conceptual and detailed design of in-house design build contracts
- To establish and follow design programmes to meet construction deadlines
- To guide the broader design team (internal, external and sub-contractors designs)
- To appraise proposed design solutions and provide advice on alternatives design solutions
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 415 7182 or email email@example.com to discuss in more detail