This job is no longer available
Senior Architect – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a leading international construction consultancy who are involved on some of the largest and most interesting projects in the Middle East. They offer long term career opportunities, generous expatriate salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities. In addition, they provide full assistance in relocation to help make the move as easy as possible for you.
This highly regarded business has an opportunity for a Senior Architect to be based in Jeddah working on a major housing & infrastructure development scheme.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who have experience in the following:
- Previous experience in the Middle East, ideally Saudi Arabia.
- Experience on large scale housing & mixed use developments
- Thorough knowledge of construction materials, standards and codes for preparation of design documents.
- Attending and constructively contributing to design and construction coordination meetings.
- Coordinating with site support staff to achieve project objectives.
- Sustainable design of residential, commercial and infrastructure projects.
- Must be proficient in the use of programs required for design and drafting.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Degree in Architecture
- Membership of a professional Architectural Association such as RIBA or AIA is preferred.
You will have the opportunity to become a leading member of a crucial project team, and to join a leading international company with opportunities to develop your career across different countries if you so wish.
On offer to the successful candidate is a highly attractive and flexible package which includes flights, and medical.