Retail Architect / Central London - Circa £32,000 - 37,000pa +
SKILLS REQUIRED: - MICROSTATION, REVIT, Technical, Design, Retail, Mixed Use, Building Regs
Award winning design & contemporary focused practice who work within the retail, commercial, the residential and leisure sectors have a great opportunity for an Architect to join their retail team on a permanent basis. You will be working on new build retail development projects using Microstation & Revit. The Architect will have previous new build development experience in the retail sector essential, with a working knowledge of the planning process as well as being up to speed with all Building Regulations.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Retail Project experience essential
- Able to communicate effectively and work with a wide range of people in the Design and Build procurement process.
- Planning & construction phase experience
- Design quality
- Excellent MICROSTATION skills required and ideally REVIT
- Working knowledge of Project programming and delivery tools such as NBS Specification
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines