Senior Architect - Residential
One of the UK’s leading contractors that are at the forefront of innovation within construction is on the hunt for a senior architect.
The company pride themselves on repeat business having established long-term relationships with numerous social housing clients.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A formal qualification in Architecture and/or Membership of a recognised institution
- A proven track record in the delivery of detailed design of affordable and private housing residential schemes up to £25m
- Good team leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic design build environment
- A detailed understanding of current planning and building control regulations
- A good working knowledge of NHBC Regulations, CSH and BREEAM, Life time homes etc.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT applications
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented architect to join a friendly, creative and passionate team
- To manage conceptual and detailed design of in-house design build contracts
- To establish and follow design programmes to meet construction deadlines
- To guide the broader design team (internal, external and sub-contractors designs)
- To appraise proposed design solutions and provide advice on alternatives design solutions
The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary and development prospects within this busy growing contractor.