This job is no longer available
Bid Writer / Manager - Oxford
£40,000 - £50,000 plus car/car allowance
An excellent opportunity for an experience Bid Manager / Writer to join a leading property consultancy based in their Oxford office.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director you will be experienced in writing method and capability statements for tenders and be comfortable managing bids from PQQ through to submission stage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Editing and proofreading all text within tenders and bids
- Managing deadlines and prioritising work load
- Arranging and taking part in kick off meetings
- Updating and maintaining bid information library
- Answering OJEU's
- Preparing tenders for submission including follow up, Q&A's and feedback meetings
- A proven track record as a Senior Bid Coordinator or Bid Writer
- Previous experience working within the built environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent role based in Oxford with some travel to other offices included.