URGENT: Arch Tech / Assistant - French Speaking - UK & European Retail Projects
An established architectural practice is urgently seeking a French-speaking Architectural Technician / Assistant to join its ranks to work on its UK & European retail projects. The successful candidate will join the busy practice based in Milton Keynes.
- Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits (international travel required)
- Developing and presenting design schemes for retail fit out, commercial or residential projects
- Producing production information
- Making planning and building regulation applications
- Proficiency in producing accurate drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of current building legislation
Retail design experience and knowledge of Microstation would be very desirable (not essential) as would the ability to speak French.