Space Planner/ Designer - Workplace/ Corporate Exp - Contract - Immediate Start
Space Planner/ Designer – Workplace/ Corporate Experience – Contract – Immediate start
Our client is one of London’s leading commercial and workplace architectural design practices specialising in creating distinctive, forward-thinking, office environments.
An Architectural Designer with shell and core experience is required to join their successful team working on corporate projects for some of Europe’s leading clients, the successful candidate will have experienced gained in creating workplace strategies, commercial office fit-outs and refurbishments.
Shell and Core experience
Excellent Technical Ability
Corporate and Workplace background
Available to attend Interview at short notice
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect looking to join our client one of Europe’s leading architectural studios working on modern and creative corporate projects.
Please contact Jon Janes on 0207 415 7182 to discuss in more detail or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Assistant jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation Architectural Technician jobs in London (East)
- Heating and Ventilation Design jobs in London (East)