Architect / Experienced Part II
You will need to have gained excellent client-facing and job-running experience, and be confident liaising with clients and consultants. Previous experience of working in a design-led practice and managing projects from planning through to completion is essential. You will need to have experience running projects in central London dealing with planning, listed building consent, building control, structural engineers, quantity surveyors, services consultants and all other professions required in taking a project forward.
The following skills are required:
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Job running skills up to £3-5m projects
• Good hand drawing ability
• New build, refurbishment and commercial experience
• Good design skills at building scale and detail
• Good contract admin experience
• Able to delegate and manage personel
• Working independently and meeting deadlines
• Good Vectorworks/Photoshop/InDesign skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced person who wants to take his/her career to the next level. You will work on stunning projects in a welcoming and friendly environment.