Experienced Urban Designers
Experienced Urban Designers – International Projects / Central London / Permanent / £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Large, multidisciplinary company based in Central London is in need of experienced Urban Designers to join their global company on a permanent basis.
You will be working on a number of large scale commercial, residential, leisure and mixed use projects from the London office which are based across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The role will include travel to the sites abroad, to meet with clients and to monitor project progress so please only apply if you are prepared to travel and travel at short notice.
- Manage or assist in the development of large-scale urban planning projects
- Lead or assist in the coordination of technical inputs of urban planners, urban designers, environmentalists, transportation and infrastructure engineers, and landscape architects.
- Possess a sound knowledge of best urban design & planning practice and sustainable development.
- Produce or assist in the preparation of reports and drawings ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality achievable.
- Interact with client representatives through meetings and presentations.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff, i.e. urban planners & designers and interns.
- Act as required as a Group Leader on projects.
- Preferably bachelor degree in Architecture and a postgraduate degree/diploma in Urban Design / Planning
- Excellent planning and presentation skills, initiative, motivation and be a team player.
Basic monthly salary negotiable in accordance with relevant experience, with a generous bonus and benefits package is on offer!
To apply for this Architect Job in London, please contact Gina at email@example.com