Senior Site Manager - Grimsby
Temporary Senior Site Manager - Grimsby Area
Built Offsite is looking to recruit an experienced Temporary Senior Site Manager who will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery of buildings, as well as coordinating and managing the activities of all site personnel.
This is a high impact position combining your hands on experience and leadership skills to complete the project on time without compromising on quality. Along with a can-do attitude, the successful candidate must have the following qualifications and evidence of these will be required at interview:
- Valid CSCS Card
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid SMSTS
- Valid CRB/DBS Disclosure (preferable to have a DBS check but this can be carried out after appointment depending on time scales)
The following experience and skills are required:
- A proven track record of and significant experience of working on construction sites.
- Previous experience of working in a trade for at least 1-2 years is preferred.
- Proven emphasis on Health & Safety documents and compliance on site with a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Ability to maintain a good quality output from suppliers to ensure on time delivery.
- Good communication skills and a professional manner are essential.
- SMTS CITB qualified or equivalent.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary circa: £300 - £700 per week.
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.