Document Controller - West London - Freelance
£50 million residential site
A leading housing developer in seeking to secure a Document Controller on a temporary basis to work on a flagship scheme in West London.
- Maintain the document control processes and ensure appropriate storage of soft and hard copy material
- Maintain the site and office incoming/outgoing drawing registers and racks
- Distribute to all relevant parties the outgoing Production Office documents
- Distribute to all relevant parties the incoming Consultant documents
- Distribute to all relevant parties the incoming Sub-contractor documents
- Maintain the project filing system
- Ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary
The successful candidate will need to have proven document control experience from within the construction or civil engineering sectors and ideally be conversant in the use of Asite.
This is a really exciting chance to join a large project in a busy and demanding environment.