Architect or Architectural Assistant
******I WOULD ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ONLY WITH A STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF REVIT TO APPLY*****
Architects or Architectural Assistant consider
Temporary roles lasting 10 weeks +
To support the existing team in the delivery of a large bid. Ideally we would need someone to start ASAP to support on the sample secondary school and non samples secondary schools, with the support for sample and non sample primary schools following in circa two weeks time.
Critical skills / requirements for both roles are
- Ability to use Revit to a high standard (All this work needs to be completed in Revit, and at times there may not be local support to resolve revit issues)
- Ability to use Photoshop suite / In design or similar to create presentation images
- Ability to absorb a brief and work on own initiative to produce the information required.
- Ability to work quickly to a high standard to achieve tight deadlines
- Education experience would be beneficial.
- Flexibility will be important, as with all bids like this deliverables and requirements will change as the process develops.