Interior Designers- Hotels/Bars/Restaurants/Clubs
Based in their London studio, you will have 2-4 years' experience in interior design with specialisation in Hotels, bars, restaurants and clubs.
You will be supporting senior designers in all aspects of the design process from concept to completion, on multiple projects.
Key Duties and responsibilities
* Using AutoCAD to prepare full detailed drawing packages.
* Explore, discuss and develop creative concepts in collaboration with design director/other senior members of the team.
* Assist senior designers in the development and preparation of scheme designs.
* Contribute to the successful implementation of a project from a technical point of view.
* Assist with any FF&E or styling requirements including mood boards, maintaining the library, liaising with suppliers.
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate with key team members at each stage of the project.
* Detail specific project requirements e.g. furniture sketching, electrical drawings, models etc.
* Attend internal review meetings and assist with any issues as they arise.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Strong knowledge and experience of producing technical drawing packages and specifications.
* Experience of the hospitality sector including bars, restaurants, clubs and hotels.
* A degree or equivalent in Interior Design.
* Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and MS Office.
Have a passion and eye for luxury and High end design.
Technical understanding of aspects of architectural design, interior and furniture design.
Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
Organised and efficient.
Team Player with a flexible attitude.
Confident and presentable.
Must be able to work towards and meet demanding deadlines.
Someone who is highly ambitious, self-motivated and proactive.
Can hit the ground running from Day 1
For your commitment to the job, you can expect to be remunerated well and rewarded with professional support and training, and chance to work with one of the most exciting design studios of London.
Only successful applicants, who meet all of the above criteria, will be contacted.