RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant - Technically minded
One of the world's leading global architecture and design practices and is on the hunt of a creative and technically minded Part II Architectural Assistant to join its Birmingham office to provide architectural support for a variety of architectural projects at different work stages under the guidance of the Project Architect.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part 1 and 2 Architecture degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 12 months’ Part I professional experience in an architectural practice or equivalent, preferably in the UK
- Able to competently use AutoCAD, Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Revit would be advantageous
- Innovative approach to design, high level of visualisation skills and an awareness of design style