Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician - £32,000 - £38,000 per annum - Home Counties
SKILL SET: AutoCAD, Technical, Commercial, Residential
An exciting & growing design focused practice based in Kent is in need of a Senior Architectural Technician to help with the increased work load. The practice has an extensive portfolio so you will be working on a variety of projects including private residential, housing developer and commercial projects.
You must be able to demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge of residential/commercial projects and be able to produce working/planning drawings to a very high standard. Working closely with the Project Architect, you will be preparing technical drawings and associated information to a very high standard.
- Candidates should either have CIAT qualifications or be working towards this goal.
- The ability to produce accurate working/planning drawings and packages
- Excellent technical and detailing skills, a thorough knowledge of UK Building regulations, construction methods and NBS specifications
- An extensive knowledge of CAD – this role is primarily to produce working drawings, detailing, elevations etc using CAD and ideally Google sketch up.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role will require you to liaise with clients/contractors/consultants/building control on a day to day basis.
TO START ASAP!!