This job is no longer available
Working across our studios but primarily based in London, our ideal candidate must have excellent illustrative skills, the ambition to lead, and the desire to assist in the development and continued growth of our London studio. We are seeking a Landscape Architect that is as confident and skilled in the creative process and as they are pitching for and presenting work to new and existing clients.
This is a key appointment for us, and we are looking for a very specific blend of skills and experience.
· Post-graduate degree in Landscape Architecture, 2 years plus post-chartership of proven experience in developing landscape designs in conjunction with complex architecture and masterplanning projects, across all scales;
· Excellent communication and coordination skills, especially the ability to draw!;
· Experience of being a valuable collaborator within large multi-disciplinary teams;
· Advanced CAD (2D and 3D) and Adobe Creative Suite skills,
· Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
· Experience of working in a European Landscape Architecture office with project experience on mainland Europe as well as in the UK;
Knowledge of project management and site supervision of public realm projects within the City of London and surrounding Boroughs.