Architects Part III and Part 11
We are an award winning, highly creative, Architecture, Urban Design and Landscape practice located in Clerkenwell, London. Our growing portfolio of UK and European projects leads us to look for dynamic, creative, focused and efficient people to join our team.
You will be expected to work on projects of all scales; projects may be architecture or urban design led dependant upon which stage of the design process they fall.
Studio Egret West offers a collaborative working environment with the opportunity to develop your knowledge of your own and other disciplines within the Studio. The company will also support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
Ideally the right candidate will have:
· Post-graduate diploma in Architecture with experience in developing designs in complex architecture projects
· Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
· Experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
· Advanced CAD (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite skills
· Ability to work effectively in large project teams
· Fluency in English,
· Relevant permit for working in the UK
· Skills in Rhino, Bentley Microstation and Building Information Modelling (BIM).