Senior Project Architect/Manager – Luxury Specialist High End Residential
Senior Project Architect/Manager - Luxury Specialist High End Residential / Central London / Up to £75,000 per annum
SKILLS REQUIRED: Luxury, Bespoke Interiors, High End Residential, Technical, Design
Specialist award winning interior design company are looking for a specialist Project Architect to join their creative and diverse team. Working on high end luxury high residential projects they create stunning and bespoke residences in prime locations in & around Central London. You will ensure delivery of these stunning luxury projects and will have direct responsibility for project values of up to £25 million.
- Arranging for tender and recommending a professional project team including external Architects, QS and other professionals
- Organising planning applications or other regulatory requirements
- Interaction with our in- house design team, understanding every concept and to monitor schedules/deadlines
- Assisting with the in house design team with technical issues
- Management of design team
- Arranging with professional teams a concise and complete tender pack and then process with contractors
- Prequalification of Contractors
- Post tender discussions
- Project managing the contract
- Ensuring all professional teams keep to deadlines with deliveries and performance
- Contractor contact, project meetings and problem solving
- Taking full responsibility to track the financial aspects of projects, coordinate and adjust the work effort ensuring works are completed within the parameters of the agreed schedule
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:-
- Strong experience within the luxury high end residential sector
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask is essential
- Ability to work and collaborate with others, but also to work with a high level of autonomy
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines!
If you feel you have the experience needed for this retail Senior Architect job then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.